Furnaces, HVAC & Rooftop Units

Pro North Heating can provide complete options for heating and cooling installations for your commercial or industrial spaces.

Professional Heating and Air Conditioning Service & Equipment

In the north, having a reliable and efficient heating system is a big priority for any business. A properly installed, well maintained HVAC system contributes to a healthy work environment as well as minimizing monthly operational expenses.

Lennox RTU

Energy Efficiency, Furnaces, HVAC and RTU Packages

Energy Efficiency Ratings

A heating unit that has an Energy Efficiency rating of 95% utilizes 95% of the energy it consumes for heat, with the remaining 5% being vented.

Single Stage Units

Single-stage furnaces fire at a fixed BTU rate and are available with a two-speed fan motor or variable speed modulating ECM (DC voltage) motor and are generally 95-96% efficient.

Two Stage Units

Two-stage furnaces fire at two different BTU rates, referred to as single and second stage, offering greater gas savings, efficiency, and room comfort with less temperature variations. These units are usually 95-97% efficient.

Furnace and RTU Brands and Products We Service and Support.

Maintenance & Service Tips

A properly maintained heating and air conditioning system will work efficiently for years.

It is recommended that your HVAC system be cleaned and serviced annually. For optimal operation and to improve the life expectancy of the furnace, ensure you change your air filter every four months or more frequently in dusty or dirty environments.

Consider installing an Ultraviolet Germicidal Light in your heating system to prevent microbial growth and provide cleaner air quality, reducing odours and allergens.

Our licensed gasfitters and technicians can provide complete inspection and maintenance and upgrade services for your HVAC system.

Contact & Location

Pro North Heating Inc
8484 Old Fort Road
Fort St. John, BC, V1J 8B3

Phone: 250 785 5545

Email: info@pronorthheating.com

Hours of Operation

Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Saturday: Closed

Sunday: Closed

After Hours Parts Callout Available
($50 callout fee may apply)

Closed all statutory holidays.

Service Areas

Pro North Heating serves the following communities and areas: Fort St. John, Taylor, Charlie Lake & surrounding Peace River North area, Dawson Creek & Pouce Coupe, Tumbler Ridge, Chetwynd, Hudson's Hope, Fort Nelson.